1. Follow the appropriate Microsoft bookings link for your child’s grade level:
2. Select your student’s “service.” (only applicable for grades K-5)
3. Select your child’s teacher under “select staff”
On the Microsoft bookings page select the teacher’s name for the child you are booking the conference for. This MUST be completed with your teacher’s name to successfully book within the system. As a default, this will be set to “anyone” which would cause your child’s conference to not be booked with the correct teacher. Please make sure your child’s teacher is selected for this option.
- Elementary: Classroom teacher
- Middle School: Advisory teacher
- High School: Each subject teacher
4. Select date and time
Conferences will be held for all EDGE students on Monday, Oct. 19 & 26
5. Enter your information
Please type your full name, email address and student’s full name in the text boxes. Additional information is optional. If you have the class name and period number, please enter it.
6. Book your conference
Once you click “Book“, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to the conference. Please keep these emails. A reminder email will also be sent the day before the conference. If you have other conferences to book, select “new booking” and repeat the process. If you have finished scheduling, you can close the window.