EDGE students and families,
Starting October 4th, 2021, there may be schedule changes that will impact your student. Please see the below notation for specific grade level changes:
Grade 6-12 connected pathway students
- Effective Oct 4th, 2021, third period advisory will only occur for students on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- On Wednesdays, students will have access to clubs/activities.
- On Mondays and Fridays, there will be no advisory, however there will be optional student support time available.
Grade 6-12 independent pathway students
- Independent pathway students will continue to meet with their advisory class on Wednesdays.
Grades K-5 connected and independent pathway student
- Classroom schedules needed to be adjusted to include additional PE minutes (new ODE requirements).
- Your student’s classroom teacher will communicate to individual families how that will potentially impact your student’s schedule.